Saturday 17 March 2012

A couple of nights ago burn off fires in Victoria caused hazy conditions in South Australia and a diffuse sunset.  It is a pity I didn't get there a minute earlier as the light was really shimmering across the water and no jet would have been screaming across the sky. It was a beautiful evening and my sister and I thoroughly enjoyed a walk along the beach.

Progress on the baby blanket.. I'm nearing the end.. yeh!  Just a couple of laps around the outside, anice border and then the cleanup of the tail endings. Yes!
Preparing for Easter.. I found some really cute egg cups for the nieces and nephews, made by Maxwell and Williams.

I thought I would crochet and egg snug  in the appropriate animal face.. see what time permits.
Well I'm off to pick up my son. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you and look forward to your comments