Tuesday 18 December 2012

Enter Christmas

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, this being the case I must sincerely say that I do admire Geninne's work  at Geninnies art blog found here.
I was looking at resurrection fern blog found here (blog entry December 8th  2012) and saw  some of Gennies artwork on her friends wall, especially drawn in time for Christmas. It really caught my eye and was beautiful in its simplicity.: A lovely chalk drawn Christmas tree on a dark wall, simply beautiful. Well I had to create my own for my entry into my house, to greet all and sundry with the beginning of a Christmas theme as soon as you enter. I think my husband might flip as my whole lounge room is absolutely stuffed with Christmas. I've photographed it and if he really does object I'll just wash it off. We will have to wait and see'


No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you and look forward to your comments