Tuesday 9 April 2013

Calypso Rose


I've had stored in my cupboard for some time packets of coloured clay and leather strapping. I bought a lot of it at Christmas time and then again when Spotlight gave me some vouchers to spend in store, so not having any particular project in mind I bought a collection of colours that appealed to me.
I obviously like the tangerine colours and the hot brights of summer, watermelon , tangerine and hot pinks - just delicious!




The same necklace taken without flash with flash and then on a different background - anyway you look at it they are really fresh!


And some cooler colours but still a lovely pop of colour

 The roses took a while to form and needed securing to ensure you could see the rose when hanging on the necklace.  Each necklace has an opening clasp but it fits easily over my big head and sits on my scoop neck t shirt neckline


 I'll pop the ones that are complete up for sale in the shop. Did you notice that I opened. I have to work on a few things to iron out teething problems and get a little organized but I should start to fill it up in the coming weeks with a variety of items and not all jewellery- some printed items and sewn goodies too! I'll even try a couple of t shirts but sourcing the t shirt itself is a little difficult so there may only be a few.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you and look forward to your comments