Wednesday 28 August 2013

FLICKR FAVORITES



Thought I'd share a little Flickr Love.
I spend so much time looking and admiring other peoples works that I thought I'd share a few of the favourites with you

MUCH TO INSPIRE
Click on the link to take you to that photo

 1. Untitled, 2. DSCN0632, 3. Finally finished my latest lunatic #embroidery project entirely composed of #frenchknots. Check it out on 14countess.blogspot.com!, 4. scrappy zig zag quilt, 5. volkskrant woud, 6. Pebble Beach #3 quilt, 7. Wildflower, 8. modern quilt guild :: march 2011, 9. Sew What (Wood Block Art Doll)

1.  Liberty Circles 2.Baby Quilt 3.Lesser Yellowlegs 4.dancing Dresden Plates 5.toadstools 6Depression work 7.red cross quilt 8.woodpecker quilting 9.Rooted series VII

1. House tree collage landscape 2. Tokyo International Quilt 3.Green Meadow 4.Teeny Tonte 5.Wreath with woven flowers 6.buns 7.AVA Horse 8.19 suzanna 9.boro star

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you and look forward to your comments