Saturday 28 September 2013

Mixed Bag! You Never Know What Your Are Going To Get!


Geraniums are not my favourite plant, mainly because of their smell but I do love the shape of their leaves and the brilliance of their colour. I love the patterning of their "veins' particularly when looking up into the sunlight.


And I love the reversed images of the leaves found here at
http://kristinaklarin.blogspot.com.au/ http://patternbank.com/autumn-winter-2014-15-print-trend-report-part-1-pdf-download/


Gives me thought for stamping adventures
Anywho.... Here are my dry candlesticks  and for Allison whom left comment in the last post I took a photo for you with the purple flowers.Thanks to everyone who share comments, it is always lovely to receive feedback






The purple flowers are on my neighbours footpath and I must have looked a little strange sitting on the path with lighted candles taking photos.


This bird of paradise (in my neighbours garden) goes nicely with the candlesticks. I love the fact that the flower has two heads when one dies remove the top flower and a second appears.


Enough jabbering for one day! See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy hearing from you and look forward to your comments