Sunday 23 February 2014

More Handprinted Stuff



 \


 More denim blue stamping done yesterday.. the same but different. The original stamping is the last photo. I did some strips of leaves to utilise as borders if i need it. If I do some more of these i think I will actually draw up a pattern next time, now that I have had a play with the stamps and have got a fair idea of placement.

I also printed off a few monkeys. When I made up my rainbow monkey quilt I was one monkey short and ran out of fabric to print on. So all those rainbow squares are waiting for one other monkey to join them to complete the quilt top ( or at least have enough pieces so I can sew it together to complete it).


Next days off

4 comments:

  1. Your prints are lovely!! The monkey quilt is too cool!!! Can't wait to see the end result :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to quilt the monkey quilt next days off ..we will see what happens. otherwise something quicker would be to utilise some of that handprinted fabric.I plan the bottoms of a pair of shorty PJs for my daughter, a nightie and a couple of pillows...but I am just as likely to change my mind!

      Delete
    2. Oh and thanks for stopping by! I dont know where my manners went!

      Delete
  2. Your printing is beautiful it's something I have always wanted to try. My favourite is the lovely denim blue flower print and your border is perfect x

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy hearing from you and look forward to your comments